The laundry is piled high, the house is a mess and....we DON'T care! We are too sick to care...
After waiting at instacare for 2.5 hours on Sunday, it was determined that Lincoln has an ear infection. I've got something too. Fortunately, David is not sick and he had the day off on Monday. WHAT A RELIEF! He helped so much. I could not have taken proper care of Lincoln on Monday alone.
We are feverishly (no pun intended) trying to get better so that we can boogie to San Diego on Monday. Wish us luck!





3 comments:
SO sad and so sweet. I am so sorry you are sick I didn't know. I hope you are better by Monday so you can make your vacation.
So sad you are sick... definitely NOT fun at all. Hope you get better for San Diego!!
Man' it sure is going around EVERYWHERE.. wish you luck, SO YOU Can head out on your trip. I plug my kids up with gummie vitamin c flinstones vitamins and orange juice. Oh' and I make sure I lysol the handles and toilet flusher pretty regularly as well as hand washing regularly... Hey' I have to do my motherly job (OCD)
as best as I can! FEEL BETTER!
Post a Comment