Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Day of Preschool





Today was Lincoln's first day of preschool. He is so excited to go to preschool. I think one of his favorite things about preschool is that Bridger is in his class with him. Lincoln's teacher's name is Miss Chris. When I picked Lincoln up today he said, "Miss Chris is so nice! She loves me!"

It's hard to believe that Lincoln is already old enough to be going to preschool. He just keeps growing up. I love Lincoln so much. He makes me smile and laugh every day. I can't imagine life without him. He has brought me so much joy. I know he will continue to do that as he grows.

I know Lincoln will have a great year in preschool. He is smart and fun to be around.
Love ya Linc!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Hooray Lincoln! This is pretty crazy, right? It seems like the day that he was born was not very long ago- as we drove from Ogden after my track meet as soon as we heard you were in labor. Such a big, handsome, sweet, smart, and funny boy!

So, Miss Chris doesn't tell him, "Don't open it," I guess... :)