Lincoln is in a really cute stage right now. He loves to give gifts. Well, these gifts aren't really anything new. He finds things around the house to put in a bag or in a box. Then he hides the package and pulls it out of wherever it is stashed. Then he says, "Look mom! It's a special surprise for you!" When I open it, I never know what I will find. Today, I found a plastic yellow flute. Yesterday it was my running watch. Who knows what gift I will be given tomorrow. We will see! He is so sweet and thoughtful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
How cute! Remember how Daniel would do that for our birthdays? I love that story.
"It's the little things, that really are the BIG things." I love, love how much thought he puts into his little gifts, so dang sweet!
Post a Comment