Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Buddies

On Wednesdays I watch a little girl named Kate. Kate is Luke and Janalee Wilson's baby. She is one month younger than Lincoln so sometimes it gets kinda crazy. Lincoln loves when Kate comes over. She is his little buddy. Sometimes Kate likes Lincoln and sometimes she doesn't. Lincoln doesn't seem to mind. Here are some pics. Some are kinda old.


Lincoln 6 months - Kate 5 months





Lincoln 8 months - Kate 7 months

Lincoln and Kate are so cute together. They play well and they are good at sharing (even sickness...sorry Jana)! It's also good for Lincoln to see that he can't always have my attention 100% of the time. Hopefully it's preparing him for a little brother or sister someday.

8 comments:

Becky Seymour said...

Way cute pictures Shannon!
It was so good to see you at school today! Such a great surprise! I hope I can be a cute, hot, mama too!

Janalee said...

So cute! I love seeing pics of them together. I hate that I miss out on seeing that little friendship grow and know she loves it at your house. We will have to really get together and play once all this crazy sickness has passed:)

Rachael said...

You are a brave woman to take on a 5 month old and a 6 month old! Looks like your already a veteran pro at mommy hood! Lincoln is so dang cute!

Amber said...

Fun pics! Isn't it crazy how they grow and change so quickly?! Hope life is going great and we will totally get together when we come to visit! Probably won't be until September though! Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! You are such a great Mommy and I think you are being prepped for twins. You do a wonderful job with both of them. I know it's only 1 day, but you are so cute to spend a little time out of the house (on nice days) with them. And to feed them both and play time and all the fun things you do with them. You even survive the hard days, when bath time is essential. HaHaHa

Natalie said...

I love play days! I bet it's fun watching those two get to the age where they really start to interact with eachother! They are both so cute - so are you ready to start trying again??? I sure am, so hop on the bandwagon & we can have our #2's at the same time!

Em said...

They are so cute!! That's fun that they get to play together and be "buddies"! Lincoln is so CUTE!!!

Em said...

Did u know that i'm related to Jana??