Today has been such a great day! I have been trying to get this sweet job that my friend Angie told me about. The process started close to a month ago. I interviewed just before Christmas and was unofficially offered the job that same day. Today I was notified that I officially got the job! I am so excited! I feel like I can openly talk about it now. It's going to be so great for us.
Another bonus for today is that we finally got Internet hooked up at our house. I am looking forward to having such easy access to the Internet. Obviously, I have to have the Internet for my new job.
David came home from work early which was awesome! What makes it better is that he came bearing gifts. He brought us a wireless router for our fancy new Internet and the receipt from his purchase of a beautiful new mac computer! I was so happy that I started to cry. Our computer has been struggling lately and she was ready to be retired. We now have the new hotness to replace our old and busted. Ironically, today was the last day of old Bessie's life (Bessie is the name of our old computer). She officially gave up the ghost. Maybe she could sense that we finally purchased a replacement for her. She was good to us through all of our college years and beyond. I hope our new hotness will be as good of a computer as Bessie had been.
Anyway, I am having a great day today and I wanted to share my excitement with all of you. I hope you all get to experience a day like this someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
YEAH!! I am so happy for you Shannon, and I didn't even have to tell anyone on the phone how AWESOME you are!! Seriously happy for you, you TOTALLY deserve all the happiness and goodness in the world!
congrats on the new computer!! :) That's great that you are having a beautiful day!!! :)
Yeah! I love days like that! Congratulations on the new job...I'm so happy for you:)
You forgot to talk about the new job. I'm curious as to what it is? We really need a new computer, but my husband keeps repairing the one we have. I guess that it's a good thing though.
Congrats Shannon. Is it the job with UTVA? I hope that you enjoy it.
Post a Comment