Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yeah! Blogging at home!

You'll have to excuse me if this post is all over the place. It's late and my brain is fried.
So I finally have wireless Internet hooked up and I am blogging at home! I don't have to go anywhere to do my blogs anymore. It's awesome! We also go tour fancy new computer hooked up tonight. It's so cool!
Last night I got back from attending a meeting for my job in SLC. It was so good to get a better feel for what I am supposed to be doing. I am feeling more and more confident about what I am doing. It's going to be good.
I have a funny story too. When I was filling out all the paperwork for my job, I noticed that my driver's license was expired. It wasn't expired by just a few months either. It had been expired for almost a year! I was supposed to renew it by my birthday last year! I am such a nerd! I guess it's just a good thing that I didn't get pulled over in that time right? So I went right away to renew my license and was informed that I had to take the test since I didn't renew it within a certain amount of time. CRUD! Fortunately, I passed the test (barely). Who cares what the score is as long as you pass! I am just glad that I have a current license now.

2 comments:

Ross and Lea said...

Congrats on the new job. So what is your job? Did you mention it? How long where you in SLC? It sounds like you guys had an awesome Christmas and Holiday season. Your little man is so dang cute! Love ya

rayndrop said...

Lucky. On all accounts! Lucky.