Just days before Christmas, we got hit with a snow storm. We got lots of snow! Well,...lots by Southern Utah standards that is. Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail could keep Lincoln away from his beloved Cozy Coupe.
For Christmas Eve, we headed to Parowan for the traditional family dinner. I was so excited to get there because I would get to see Tori. I have missed her so much since she moved to St. Louis. I could not wait to get there to see her and her husband and also her cute little belly. We had a great time!
Lincoln was so happy that night. He was in heaven with all of my mom's little travel size lotion and shampoo bottles. He carried those around all night. Every time I looked at him, he had a different one in his hands.
Later that night, the PJ elf came to visit the house. He left brand new pajamas for everyone to wear on Christmas Eve night. The kids were so excited about their new jammers they could hardly contain themselves. It was all we could do to get them to sit still long enough for this picture.
Lincoln, Adam and Austin did dances for us in the front room until they wore themselves out and fell asleep.
On Christmas night, we got a snow storm. We decided to take advantage of the snow fall by playing!
Lincoln was less than enthusiastic about getting all bundled up to go outside, but once we got out, he had fun!
Lincoln rode on a sled pulled by the 4 wheeler with me. Then he got to ride in front with Mike while he pulled his kids. So fun!
The week was filled with lots of fun. We even had a baby shower for Tori amid all the chaos. Many memories were made and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.





3 comments:
Looks like you had a really fun Christmas!!!! Lincoln is growing up and is so CUTE!!
I love Parowan at Christmas. Brian Regan is my favorite too! I wanted to go when he was at Thanksgiving Point, but it sold out too quickly. Tori is so cute...please tell her hello for me. Happy New Year!
I love ALL the pictures. Your little family is so cute. It's so fun to see everyone dressed in their pj's. I liked the picture of you, your mom and sister.
Post a Comment