Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Attitude of Gratitude pt.10

Since today is Sunday, I find it fitting to write about how thankful I am to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I don't think that I am eloquent enough or a good enough writer to appropriately convey the love I have for the gospel. I am extremely grateful for the role that my religion has played in my life. I am so happy with the life I live every day. I know that without the gospel, my life would be much different. I have tried to make choices based on what Heavenly Father would want me to do and as a result, I love my life. I am so thankful for my brother, Jesus Christ, and the sacrifices he made for me. I love that because of him, I can be with my family forever. These are the basics of my testimony and I want everyone to know that I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus and that I love the gospel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Shannon~ all the things, family, Gospel, Savior, that you are Thankful for, are wonderful!!!Thanks for sharing them! Have a great Thansgiving!