Our Halloween was filled with fun. We started out by going to Jump-n-Jacks. We met mom and dad Edwards there along with Mike, Kathi and the kids and Daniel and
Corrin. We had a great time.

Next, we went to Pirate Island Pizza for lunch. Lincoln was pretty scared of all the noises and pretend cannons shooting at random, but we still had fun.
After lunch it was time to head home to get the kids down for naps so that they would be happy little trick-or-
treaters. Lincoln slept WAY late. I ended up waking him up at about 6:15 so we could eat dinner and start gathering candy. He was not very happy about being disturbed from his slumber. After a lot of tears and spitting, this is his attempt at being happy. Are you convinced?

After a little while, we were able to settle Lincoln down enough to get his costume on. Can you guess what he is?

If you guessed BLUE MONSTER, you are right! Tell me, does he look like a cow? You would be surprised if I told you how many people thought he was a cow while we were trick or treating. Really?
Ready to GO!



Linc did really well trick-or-treating. He said "Trick-or Treat!" at every house and was sure to say "thank you" once the candy was in the bag.
Once trick-or-treating was finished, we headed home to check out the loot. Linc was pretty pleased with his first Halloween.

Hope your Halloween was great too. :)
8 comments:
His costume is amazing! What a fun day. He's always been good to say "thank you" for things, I'm not surprised he was so polite. I love your costume too-- you have such a cute little nose. What was Dave? I can't wait to take Lexie out trick-or-treating too.
The blue monster (which i never thought cow but might have guessed dragon or dino?) is super cute. It's all in the smile I think. I'm totally impressed with Minnie. Spitting image!
I'm glad you came by my house so I could see you two. You guys looked great! Call me sometime when you feel up to hangin out!
Cute Costumes! I like both of them! He does kind of look like a cow... :) Glad you had a great Halloween!
He is a cute blue monster. Your trip looked like a lot of fun! :D
How cute does your little guy look, and you as minnie too! Your SD trip looked like alot of fun too. Hope all is well! Jenn
Too cute, So was Linc too! Glad to see that you are doing well. I miss ya!
So cute your little cow! I mean little blue monster. He doesn't look like a cow. Maybe a blue cow, but who has ever heard of that before? j/k. Halloween was a blast thanks for organizing everything.
Post a Comment