Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Attitude of Gratitude pt.9

Today I want to take some time to express my love and gratitude for my mommy and daddy. They are the best parents in the world. When I was younger, I had no idea of the magnitude of love a parent has for a child. That realization did not come until I had a child of my own. My parents have loved me unconditionally even with all my faults and idiotic mistakes. My dad is so smart and funny. He loves his family so much and would do anything for them. My mom is so beautiful and loving. She wants happiness for all of us kids. It is obvious that her family is on her mind in everything she does. My parents have sacrificed so much for us over the years and their selflessness continues on today. I love my mom and dad so much and I am so grateful to have them in my life.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

So I never knew you even liked your parents! Okay I am lying. I am also very grateful for the part they play in my life, not just because of what they do for my husband or kids, but how they let me know that they love me and that I am part of the family too. You are right on about both of them.